Based in Cologne, Germany
August 10, 2016
Press / Business contact:
+49 160 9581 4094
Ludopium is an independent game studio based in Cologne, Germany that specializes in music games and ludic audiovisual installations. The team consists of an international group of highly innovative game developers with backgrounds in multiple areas of media production. Their passion for music, visually striking art and experimentation powers the creation of all their work. Ludopium aims to build artistic experiences that invite players to listen, play and interact while keeping fun and accessibility at the forefront of development.
Gamescom Trailer 2018 YouTube
Ludopium goes PAX East 2018 YouTube
Isometric Epilepsy 2018 YouTube
Project MMM - Trailer 2017 YouTube
LightBox- Nocturnal Psychasthenia 2017 YouTube
There are far more images available for Ludopium, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Newcomer - Second Place" - Deutscher Computerspielpreis, 26 April, 2017
- "Best Game - Winner" - Indie Arena Booth 2018, 23 August, 2018
- "Game Two gamescom Award "Unterhund" - Winner" - 23 August, 2018
- "Special Game Award - Project MMM - Winner" - Deutscher Multimediapreis mb21, 12 November, 2016∫
- "Audience Award - Second Place" - A MAZE, 27 April, 2018
- "Emerging Talent - Nominee / Honorable Mention" - Ludicious, 19 January, 2018
- "Best Newcomer - Nominee" - Deutscher Entwicklerpreis, 7 December, 2016
Available on Bandcamp ludopium.bandcamp.com.
More music! soundcloud.com.
Follow the Ludopium adventures! ludopium.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Project Manager / Communications
Musician - Sound Designer - Artist
Game Arts Intern