Based in Cologne, Germany
PC / Mac / Switch
In Vectronom, players must memorize patterns and solve environment-specific riddles while moving their hopping cube to the beat. Obstacles change in sync with music as this colorful madness gets harder from level to level, challenging the player’s three-dimensional thinking. With the option of hooking up alternate controllers such as dance pads, Vectronom might even get you moving more than your fingers and brain cells.
- Challenging single player campaign
- Each level features original electronic beats and a colorful, dynamic art style
- Play with friends via local, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer
- Level Editor - Create your own wacky levels using curated beats and challenge the world with never before seen rhythmic puzzles.
- Use alternate controllers like dance pads or MIDI instruments
- Create your own soundtrack - hook up to an analogue synthesizer via the headphone output and compose live music as you play along
Announcement Teaser 2019 YouTube
Gamescom Trailer 2018 YouTube
Trailer 2018 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Newcomer - Second Place" Deutscher Computerspielpreis, 26 April, 2017
- "Best Game - Winner" Indie Arena Booth 2018, 23 August, 2018
- "Game Two gamescom Award "Unterhund" - Winner" 23 August, 2018
- "Audience Award - Second Place" A MAZE, 27 April, 2018
- "Emerging Talent - Nominee / Honorable Mention" Ludicious, 19 January, 2018
- "Best Newcomer - Nominee" Deutscher Entwicklerpreis, 7 December, 2016
- "It’s like M.C. Escher went out clubbing or something."
- Smiling Cat, Ludum Dare 25
- "…one of the most devilishly clever offerings we’ve seen in a while."
- Nick Cowen, htxt.africa
- "[Vectronom] is a simply a joy to play - perfectly tuned and addictively stylish. The game is immediately and intuitively playable - somehow both maddeningly frustrating and incredibly forgiving. The level design is exquisite - each new screen is a visual and spatial poem that you dance through."
- Eric Zimmerman,
Available on Bandcamp ludopium.bandcamp.com.
Follow the progress of the game! ludopium.com.
Ludopium is an independent game studio based in Cologne, Germany that specializes in music games and ludic audiovisual installations. The team consists of an international group of highly innovative game developers with backgrounds in multiple areas of media production. Their passion for music, visually striking art and experimentation powers the creation of all their work. Ludopium aims to build artistic experiences that invite players to listen, play and interact while keeping fun and accessibility at the forefront of development.
More information on Ludopium, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Musician - Sound Designer