Based in Cologne, Germany
1 March, 2019
PC / Mac / Mobile
Vectronom is a rhythm-based 3D platformer played in isometric view. Obstacles in the levels change in sync with the music, forcing players to memorize patterns and solve environment-specific riddles while moving to the beat of the music.
You play with the arrow keys (WASD). We recommend headphones or speakers when playing, the key is to dance as much as possible to follow the beat seamlessly.
- Music platformer
- Striking, minimalist art style
- Intense electronic music
- Non-linear rhythm based gameplay
- Simple four directional controls
- Single player campaign
- Local, drop in drop out multiplayer
- Challenging gameplay
Gamescom Trailer 2018 YouTube
Trailer 2018 YouTube
Gameplay- Fractal Schlalom YouTube
Gameplay- Spy YouTube
Gameplay- Factory Ship YouTube
Gameplay- Up and Down YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Newcomer - Second Place" Deutscher Computerspielpreis, 26 April, 2017
- "Best Game - Winner" Indie Arena Booth 2018, 23 August, 2018
- "Game Two gamescom Award "Unterhund" - Winner" 23 August, 2018
- "Special Game Award - Project MMM - Winner" Deutscher Multimediapreis mb21, 12 November, 2016∫
- "Audience Award - Second Place" A MAZE, 27 April, 2018
- "Emerging Talent - Nominee / Honorable Mention" Ludicious, 19 January, 2018
- "Best Newcomer - Nominee" Deutscher Entwicklerpreis, 7 December, 2016
- "It’s like M.C. Escher went out clubbing or something."
- Smiling Cat, Ludum Dare 25
- "…one of the most devilishly clever offerings we’ve seen in a while."
- Nick Cowen, htxt.africa
- ""is a simply a joy to play - perfectly tuned and addictively stylish. The game is immediately and intuitively playable - somehow both maddeningly frustrating and incredibly forgiving. The level design is exquisite - each new screen is a visual and spatial poem that you dance through"."
- Eric Zimmerman, Twitter
Add Vectronom to your Wishlist! store.steampowered.com.
Available on Bandcamp ludopium.bandcamp.com.
Follow the progress of the game! ludopium.com.
We like to create audiovisual experiences in the form of music games and ludic installations.
More information on Ludopium, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Musician - Sound Designer - Artist